Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunday, July 12th, 2009: Mama's Last Dance with Matt

Mama & Matt Breakdance - Here is an example of Matt telling me what to do through body language. Isn't he precious and a great little dancer...ha ha. Oh and don't look at my behind please!! Papa gladly recorded this little bit.


Here is Matt 'playing dead'. This is one of the cutest things that I taught him while in Kaz. Now you may not be able to tell what is going on here, but mama knows - mama always knows! Ha ha, one day I sat Matt on my lap facing me and played like I was dead - mouth agape and eyes wide open and blank - then I would reach out and tickle him and he'd laugh and laugh like a girl. So here, Matt does the 'blank stare' and then comes back to tickle me. It is so cute - he is so precious and I miss him (and his papa) sooooooo much. This video was also taken on July 12th. I left the country on July 13th and Rusty and Matt should return home on August 15th! Keep your fingers crossed (and toes too)!!!

No comments: